Saturday, January 16, 2010
Going Private
It needs to be done. Weirdness is in the air and I am getting a tad bit nervous about having all of myself out there. I know this blog has turned into a sad excuse for a blog, but if you still want to see us in all of our glory, leave me your email. Either on my blog or email me @tmarnaes@yahoo.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
26 comments:
ofcourseiloveyou2@yahoo.com
I love your blog, but you need to update us on the move! what's going on? when is it all going down?? can I come with you?
dw2dance@yahoo.com
Please add me:)
amberjo81@hotmail.com
I want an invite!!! casshansen@gmail.com
You can send me an invite. melissamdraper at yahoo dot com.
julzzeee@yahoo.com
Count me in! I love reading your posts..so witty they are. Only now I'm a little bit sad cuz my google reader won't update me when you put up a new stuff. Don't worry i won't hold it against you. It is a big bad scary world out there.
monniecox@gmail.com
gubler7@gmail.com
Mjaur
Please add me Love ya tons!!!!!
butterball626@yahoo.com
you're moving! where too hun!
christian
Frazzledmommy@gmail.com
Don't forget to add me ... hugs and kisses to those kiddies.
Please don't forget me....
lrnuttall@hotmail.com
Love ya, Lady!
mvsimp@gmail.com
Oooh, I felt that weirdness too!
Wind musta blown it your way.
I getcha though..We gotta protect our yungins. Too many creepensteins out there--
Ya know?
cfinlins@live.com
I want in...
phirf@hotmail.com
Stefani Garner
yes! what is going on with the move? when is it happening. don't forget to add me emilywaltman@gmail.com
shatwaa@yahoo.com
Add me on friend. You owe me that much for throwing me under the bus and making me the sunbeam teacher:(
i h private blogs
maggotsalmon@yahoo.com
utmuir@comcast.net
Don't want to miss a post.
I needs to know what you are up to! nateandmichelle at gmail dot com
billirae@gmail.com
Mar, I would love to be kept in the loop if you don't mind. kiffonstock@comcast.net
aimeewolsey@yahoo.com
Please include us in your blogger accepted list of people you will still put all yourself out there for. parmafarmers@speedyquick.net
Don't cut me off! parker.amy.jo@gmail.com
I don't know if you've made your blog secret yet or not, but I'm hoping not. So when you do, don't forget to add americanpickle@gmail.com
I do look at yours all the time and your girls are DELISH and your boys are handsome!
Of course you need to add us! I feel like I'm out of the loop on what is going on with you guys, are you already moved back east? IF you are I'm really sad we didn't get together before you left, but I know how crazy life gets. Well, at least we can keep in touch through the blogs!
emily9881@hotmail.com
Post a Comment