Monday, February 8, 2010

Time flies

It is true. Time is just flying by with this little beauty. She has two pearly teeth, rolls like a pro, sits up, says muhma, bwa-bwa, bl0ws raspberries, smiles like she means it, still doesn't laugh very much, loves her bedtime and her snuggie blankies, loves her mama, sissy-face, and brothers, is so mellow and easy(except for when she has Roseola) babbles and talks and watches every move her sister makes. Love her and I am enjoying her more than I thought it was possible. She is a delight and a blessing.

P.S. Still going private, very soon. Need to set some things in order. So please let me know if you want to have a look-see at all the crazy that is me. Leave me your email.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

marnae- I'll miss you and seeing your blog! I'd like to be added to your private list if possible....dockstkr@uvu.edu
Kristie

Christian said...

I want to be added.. Don't forget me hun!

Frazzledmommy@gmail.com

Christian

Jared & Larisa said...

larisabake@yahoo.com

you better invite me to your private party :)

Ben and Darci said...

That was me waving at you yesterday! Sorry to distract you from your driving by my staring and waving....I'm just glad it really WAS you because most times I do that it's someone I only THOUGHT I knew :)

Anonymous said...

me. adriane.fox.heineman@gmail.com.

Brenda Bales said...

For Shizzle Sakes add me!!!!
Brenda

brenda.bales@nebo.edu

The Despain Gang said...

She's so cute!

jeremymelissa123@gmail.com

Lisa said...

asilmarie83@gmail.com

Tami said...

Add us to your list bakefam@comcast.net

I'm anxious to hear how life is going for your family. A little crazy right now?

Goratrain and Ian-ator said...

lora@ianstrawn.com Hopefully, you don't mind that I stalk you and your cute kiddos. I mean, who wouldn't want to be my friend. I don't understand!