Friday, July 30, 2010

So you don't think we are dead.....

We are not dead.
Just enjoying our summer.
Bake style.
We have been growing
up a little more.
Spending a lot of time at
the park.
Camping.
Swimming.
Taking long cool drinks from the hose.
Playing for hours in the backyard, croquet, badminton, football.
Having lego explosions in the family room.
Enjoying each other's company.
Finding our place in this world.
I love these people.

3 comments:

Candace said...

I've missed you too my friend. Thanks for the invite-- I feel so privileged!

Also wanted to thank you for the sweet comment as well.. it's nice to know that when people think you may be dead.. the first place they go is your blog ;0)
(that emoticon is for Meg-- I know how much she loves 'em)

I think you're pretty swell, and you're chillies are just plain pretty. Well, I better say that your boys are rather dashing-- so they don't feel weird! That first shot of your Mills is Wowza, and your baby is yuuuu-my!

Only 3 more months before I actually get to see you face to face again. Can't wait!

Happy summer-

PBJKLI Ussery said...

Love.It! Thanks for the invite! And... wait! Do you know how to use a real, live camera... teach me, pretty, pretty, pretty please!!!! I SOOOOOO need to learn how to operate my stinkin camera! Help me!

The Despain Gang said...

Such great pics!