Here is what has been happening......
Jody, Brad and Jack came for a visit, in a word, splen
did. We had so much fun playing and talking and laughing.
Thanks people you are some of our very favorites
(mark is welcome too)
Then mom and dad and the newlyweds came for Max's baptism.
Super fun. We went to one of our fave spots and I had one of those Zen moments of pure unadulterated bliss at the love for my babes and all the amazing people in my life.
Then did the mad dash to get the boys ready for their 1st day of school. Spent hours searching for all of the needed supplies with Els the sicko and Mils the boss. Fun is an overstatement.
Boys love school. Whoosh.
Am trying to get back to reality after all the peeps and fun.
Have found some of my lost creativity and am on a mission to make this house a home.
Wish me luck.
Then a few short days later we headed to Utah for Mattie and Mo's wedding. Crazy, busy, hectic couple of weeks.
Love Morgan and her family like a mad hippo loves crack.
They are so
up our alley. The wedding and subsequent open houses were muey beautifu
l.
Then Megs came home with me and stayed for a few days. We totes got our craft on and made some fun things for my home. Plus she is awesome and I want to adopt her as my own and have her live with me forever and ever.
Love Morgan and her family like a mad hippo loves crack.Then mom and dad and the newlyweds came for Max's baptism.
Boys love school. Whoosh.
Am trying to get back to reality after all the peeps and fun.
Wish me luck.
4 comments:
Where you be livin' woman?
If you are not comfortable posting the whereabouts of your new dwelling, I'd love to hear it through the grapevine.
Or perhaps a new spin on an old classic called "telephone?"
Cute fam. Fun haps. Love Megs.
Miss y'all.
Mern,
I miss all your cute faces and can't wait for the next visit. sounds like the fam had an awesome time hooray for Max and the big baptism. What fun things did you and Meg make? I heard the other day that for wall art....You buy your fabric of choice and iron wonder under on it then cut out the shape you want....Tree, flower, bird what the hell ever and than iron it on the wall. It sticks like a decal. Sweet. Tell everyone single body hi.
Love Brenda
How did Henry get so tall? So the house next to us is for sale...I was wondering if you would consider moving again this year? I think we could have some serious fun as next door neighbors. I'm serious- I will even put my hygiene salary towards your purchase...oh wait- I think that money from those 2 days as a temp a few years back may have already been spent.
LOVE the picture of Millie and the cowboy boots! When did she get so grown up all the sudden! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment