Friday, June 8, 2007

Memorial Day has come and gone


Ok, so obviously I have been a slacker when it comes to updating my blog. So I am playing catch-up and going to just post the pics that were on this disc. This was our exciting Memorial Day. We went to Enoch's annual Memorial Day bbq. (remember last year Meg?) Fun was had by all. There was a kiddy pool full of water and tons of water guns add that to Enoch's yard sans grass and what you get is a festival of mud. Henry got drenched, Max somehow avoided the mud( maybe it was because of his formidable double gun pose) , Milly slept, Dave played the Wii and I proceeded to gorge myself. What a way to remember all of the soldiers who fought so valiantly for our freedom.

3 comments:

Megan Andrea said...

BEST MEMORIAL DAY EVER!!!!!

Marnae said...

I know I know. You don't have to thank me!

Marnae said...

I know I know. You don't have to thank me!