So this is a stolen picture from another blog spot but it is my very favorite Dental Hygienists in the world. We had a party at my house last night because I am jonesing for all of them. ( you can't go from seeing people everyday to nothing- can't heroine addicts die from just quitting cold turkey?) Not everyone was there Denise has moved to Texas with here sweet Brayden, Talise is single-momming it while Jeff is in WA, Kim is in San Diego, Stef is on her way to some exotic locale, Elisa is prepping for her globe-trotting expeditions, Laurel is MIA, Kenz is getting her fill of Les Miserables, Katie is a newlywed, and the rest of us where hanging out eating treats and catching up. I am so lucky to know such amazing women they have added so much to my life and I consider them all life time friends, plus they are dang sassy and smart. Welcome to the Revolution!
Saturday, June 9, 2007
Party with the peeps
So this is a stolen picture from another blog spot but it is my very favorite Dental Hygienists in the world. We had a party at my house last night because I am jonesing for all of them. ( you can't go from seeing people everyday to nothing- can't heroine addicts die from just quitting cold turkey?) Not everyone was there Denise has moved to Texas with here sweet Brayden, Talise is single-momming it while Jeff is in WA, Kim is in San Diego, Stef is on her way to some exotic locale, Elisa is prepping for her globe-trotting expeditions, Laurel is MIA, Kenz is getting her fill of Les Miserables, Katie is a newlywed, and the rest of us where hanging out eating treats and catching up. I am so lucky to know such amazing women they have added so much to my life and I consider them all life time friends, plus they are dang sassy and smart. Welcome to the Revolution!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for the shout out! I wish so badly that I could have come on Friday. I miss you like crazy! Lets get together again soon!
Kenz
Mjarn! Seriously! It's time for some new posts. This is what keeps me entertained at work, without you, I have nothing to pass the time.
Post a Comment