Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Broken computers make broken blogs...and hearts

Maxwell Spencer Bake aka Lord of the DanceHenryDavid Bake aka Zen Master
Millie Mae Bake aka Dream Girl

So let's have a little chat about the fact that my computer may be the Spawn of Satan and truly won't let me get on the internet and thus I have left my blog to languish in cyberspace . So here are a few shots of the peeps that I took with my new camera. That's right my friends, my amazing husband David gave me my dream Nikon. So hopefully from here on out I will get back on the road to blogging heaven and keep this sucker updated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love love love these pictures. something about max in a too-small halloween costume makes me want to have kids myself. but then the crying shots of millie up above...yeah.

hahaha. i miss you marn.

ps...you rocked me like a hurricane with your blogging. i love it.