Thursday, September 27, 2007

It ain't easy being 5 months old

Well here is my gal on the day she turned 5 months old. Don't let anybody tell you that this is the easiest age to be. For heaven sakes her hands won't do exactly what she wants them to do, she rolls on to her belly and can't get back to her back, her toys are always barely out of reach, her brothers only like to chat for a second and then they have bigger fish to fry, her mom(best pal) actually does need to mop the floor at least once before she turns a year old, and for heaven sakes no one understands a word she is jabbering. She is honestly a fantastic baby but she just wanted to be held this day. She realized her youth was passing her by and all her mom wanted to do was take photos. Oh my goodness I adore this little person. I think I need to go hold her for a second.





2 comments:

Mauri said...

What a sweet baby! Oh how I miss you all!

Denise and Brandon said...

Have I told you how much I enjoy your blog? I probably have because yours is the only one I actually call Brandon over to read with me. Love your "peeps." How I wish we could get the little ones together to play and so they can talk about what it was like in the womb listening to their mothers fret endlessly about the glorious days of hygiene. I know how much you miss it:)