Third, my children have absolutely won the lottery having David Bake for their dad. He is a riot! He has moved his way to the top of my list of most favorite person ever invented. He is now 35 as of Sept. 17 and just keeps getting better. Love him, like him, adore him, respect him, need him, enjoy him, worship him, trust him, can't seem to get enough of him.
Fourth,I really do spend a large portion of my day in this chair feeding my gal. She still refuses to take a bottle. And believe me I have tried!!!
Monday, October 1, 2007
Here's a story...of a crazy lady....
I have figured out a few things about myself and my children lately. First the boys will stop at nothing to get a laugh out of Millie. Observe....... do you see the way they are holding up their body weight with their heads? Now I am no Orthopedic surgeon but it doesn't seem like the smartest thing.
Second it just became clear the other day that I am the quintessential Mormon mom. The simple formula is a mini-van(aka Mormon bomber) and the whole back seat all the way full. Now you can't see it in the picture but in the very back of that mini-van is a box full of the craft I did at our last enrichment night....I am trying to channel Marjorie Hinckley.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
First, will you be my mom? Second, have a booked a flight to London? And third, you better be at Kneaders at 1230pm sharp this Friday Oct. 5th- bring Millie.
Post a Comment