Friday, October 5, 2007

Yes, the answer is yes(to me at least)

The question was recently asked ," Is Millie really a cute baby, I can't tell in the pictures?" I am here to set the record straight..... I think so. Granted, it is the rare occasion when the girl will actually smile in a picture like this one here. In fact a lot of the pictures portray her as a bottom lip sucking kind of person who is mostly just trying to figure out why some people have hair and others don't.
She has a tendency to be a little serious looking but I chalk it up to just trying to understand this whole big world. She is a true-life mama's girl but every once in a while decides to share the love and is prone to those gigantic open mouth kisses. Slobbery but oh so sweet.
Mellow is the word used most often. On more than one occasion I have been told " Your baby has such a mild temperment"
I think she has beautiful eyes.

6 comments:

Tyler and Emily said...

Whoever said "the only dumb question is the one that's not asked" has just been proven wrong by your friend that questioned. Are they blind? Is their computer is fuzzy? Has anyone ever seen as perfect a little girl as Millie- who's big eyes and perfect little face can melt your heart right on the spot? Was this asked by the woman who took Peg to lunch? I can't think of another expanation...unless it was baby spice

Dkole said...

Who in the hell asked you that question? They have got to be a total dumb ass. Sorry but true. I think she is a beauty!

McKenzie said...

Kole took the words right out of my mouth! Millie is the definition of a perfect baby girl. She even makes ME baby hungry and that's hard to do:)

Marnae said...

The question wasn't asked in a mean way. I just like any excuse to put pictures and commentary about my favorite girl on my blog. As we speak she is trying to eat the keyboard.

Megan Andrea said...

seriously, whoever said that is dead to me!! what a dummy. she is darling.

cpcox99 said...

She is so beautiful!!