Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Another revolutionary is lost in a foreign country...

Sad but true all of the revolutionaries are moving on to greener pastures. So last Friday we had a lunch to tell Emily good-bye. I think I am almost gonna bloody lose it. She is moving to London. For those of you who don't know Emily, I am soo sorry that you don't. She is truly one of the greatest. She is so kind( think of how she treated Dr. Schiffman). She is a crazy good little athlete who runs and swims and bikes and waterskis and surfs and snowboards and hikes with the best of them. She is a world traveler and spent a summer of fun making all of us who know her jealous. The first time I met her I hoped she would be my friend and I am so proud to say I consider her one of my favorites. There is no one like Emily. I hope Millie is just like her. I know her and Tyler will be the greatest thing to hit London since Posh and Becks. But I will miss them and hope they both know how much I love and appreciate them .
On a side note....a few weeks ago Dave and I had some revolutionaries over and got to discussing English Law. I was certain that barristers and judges in England have to wear those crazy wigs . Dave was sure I was wrong and sent me this great picture to mock me. Guess what? I was right. At trial, judges wear the wigs and some barristers do. To bad Tyler isn't a trial lawyer he would look sweet!! I guess we are all just lucky he will at least have a mullet:) I really will miss them but come next October I hope I will be in London hanging with them. Saying such phrases as "freshen your drink gov'na?" and "I am so bloody glad I don't smoke fags" .


1 comment:

Tyler and Emily said...

Oh sweet Marnae...you bring tears to my eyes! We're honored to be mentioned on your blog! The picture that Dave photo shopped wouldn't load on my computer, but I have got to see it!! Your the best, I love you!