Monday, January 26, 2009

Time, time, time, see what's become of me

What, you ask, is up at the Bake house. Or maybe you don't (because the Bakes are quasi-crazy). Well, let me tell you.....Wait for it.......A whole fat lot of nothing. Well not really, we do homework and clean that house and take baths/showers and go to church and eat 3 squares+snacks a day and drive to the store and dream of re-doing the whole house and change diapers and wait and wait for something crazy-exciting to happen. Now here is the problem. I was once told, and I quote; "bored people are boring". People, what do I need to do to spice this place up. I know it doesn't help that I am growing a human in my womb( pronounced WOOM BA) and all I can see clear to do is lay on the couch, but boring? Me? I shudder to think. So right here and now I am taking a stand against my boring self. Marnae is gonna get her groove back. Then I will write lengthy blogs detailing my unboringness. It is gonna be amazing. Me and boring are over. Finished. Kiss it, boring! Hasta la vista baby!

8 comments:

Jared & Larisa said...

Dang, give yourself some credit! Cleaning bathrooms and taking showers and driving places ... life doesn't really get more glamorous than that :)

Emily said...

Marnae,I would never use the word boring to describe you, you couldn't be even if you tried! I know I keep saying it, but lets really get together soon!

MeL said...

I don't believe you could be boring if you tried! And good on ya. What's that quote about Well-behaved women seldom making history or some such? Yeah. I think I might be one of those. Or something.

Or I'm tired, and you make me laugh, so just keep making me laugh because I could use it about now?

Yeah, probably that second thing. You rawk. :)

Tyler and Emily said...

You, my friend, have never been nor ever will be boring. p.s. sorry I shunned your last post. I read it and wanted to comment but couldn't bring myself to do it. My heart was to full of saddness and maddness at the people who got to see you over the holidays. But I'm ready to move on and I'm back to commenting.

The Despain Gang said...

Great to catch up on you guys. I'm so hoping to see Rachelle soon! :) YAY! If you have her contact info, please email it to me at despain.m@comcast.net

Kaci said...

Manae, my dear, you are anything but boring. I mean, who gets to dream some seriously wicked dreams about zombies? Not a boring person! I rest my case.

DebLawson said...

Well, you sure as heck ain't boring in primary during your sharing times! Don't you see how the kids stare at you as you're up there doing yo thang?!
Seriously, the kids love you and think you're hilarious!

Anyhow, you aren't boring in the least... you are terrific! AND you're cookin' a baby! How COOL is that?!?!?!?

Miller Time!!! said...

Even in, what you call, your most boring state......You are so NOT boring. I don't have boring friends. you make every place fun, you make every gift exciting, you change the feeling in any room to......smiles. I love you friend.