It is still pretty impossible to get out of bed in the morning, I still dry-heave at the slightest provication, and I weep at the drop of a hat (think John Denver special, sappy commercials, and my children) but I am feeling groovy. I am soo excited about this baby. I can't wait for the tiny hands and feet. The new baby smell. My children with my children.
It may be the weather. There have been some truly beautiful days. The hint of spring and Easter and mountains without snow. I am refreshed and renewed and ready. Now if I could just turn that into the desire to clean and organize. One thing at a time I guess.
Lucky for me, my gal hasn't been affected by my crazy.
5 comments:
So glad to hear things are looking up. I think I reached that point just this month since I can finally see the light...(angels singing here)...it's finally the end. Yours too shall pass:) Now if I can just get through the labor part.
Glad to hear you are perking up. All will be well. It's amazing what a little sunshine will do.
I miss you and your pregnant self. At least you don't have to sit in pharmacology and watch Dr. Shiff clip his fingernails.
I can't wait for Spring myself. I'm even looking forward to skipping an hour of sleep next week just to get an extra hour of light in my day.
Love pics of this little cutie. Hope the pregnancy is going smoothly.
Post a Comment