Then of course we had to see the fountain. The boys HAD to take a run through. It was funny to watch them enjoying each other and themselves so much. All in all a great redemptive sort of day.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Redemption, for a while
So in my effort to be less boring and also to soothe the guilt I feel for not only being the worst pregnant person, but also the worst pregnant mother, I decided to take the kids on an outing. Go me! So off we drove to SLC and to all of its wonders. We hit the Gateway, had some lunch and proceeded on to the Children's Museum. Can I just say, we loved it? We did. We spent hours, 3.75 to be exact, building, playing, laughing and hanging out. 




Then of course we had to see the fountain. The boys HAD to take a run through. It was funny to watch them enjoying each other and themselves so much. All in all a great redemptive sort of day.
Then of course we had to see the fountain. The boys HAD to take a run through. It was funny to watch them enjoying each other and themselves so much. All in all a great redemptive sort of day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How Fun! Loved your pictures & cute kids doing some grocery shopping & playing in the fountains. Millie looks so adorable with that cute headband. I wish Sophie would keep one in her hair. Even if she is wearing pink & flowers all over people still think she's a boy :)
Wow! You are a good mom! Anyway, WHAT THE HECK? What the heck are you doing with such a modest babe? Do you get another sonogram soon???? Looking forward to next week!
You are a fabulous mother! You totally should have called me, I would have met you at the gateway! Anyways, hopefully spring makes it's appearance soon and we can all go do something fun outside with the kids!
What's that place with all the big building blocks? That looked awesome! Good job, Marnae :) Maybe some of your coolness will rub off on me. (I can always hope).
So fun for you and the kids to get out and play. Also I caught up and read your previous post about the gender. What a modest little girl! That's my bet--girl. :) Anyway, yay that "she's" healthy and everything there is good. That is truly the most important! :)
Post a Comment