Monday, November 9, 2009

All Hallows Eve

We spent halloween at my parents trunk-or-treat this year. Henry decided that this was the year he went off on his own. So he and a buddy went around our neighborhood with his friend's dad. Max and Millie just enjoyed themselves and got some serious candy. After the big party I took them to a few houses to "Treat or Treat". It always amazes me what candy does to a child. It is like speed. The energy that they had was nothing short of amazing. The crash wasn't to shabby either.

7 comments:

Christian said...

LOL JT wore the same costume this year!!!

The Despain Gang said...

Great costume; gotta love Halloween with four little ones to dress up! You've done well!

Monica said...

dear marnae,
I am loving all your new posts. You have on handsome family on your hands.
Happy fall to you!

Emily said...

Love all the costumes, especially your parents, they looked awesome! And I can't believe how big Eleanor is getting, we must see her soon!

Matthew Selman said...

mom and pops' costumes scared hell out of me.

Maria said...

Looks like fun. I love that your parents got into it also.

Marnae said...

Matt, It is true I have a pic of Mills looking at dad like he is some kinda freaky. Why don't we hang out?