Thursday, November 19, 2009

Mornings

Millie loves her sissy. Eleanor loves hers too. The other morning I woke to find this little party going on.Millie made sure to give Ella her binky and the two were having a grand ole time.

Then there is this.
Pulled out the bouncer and while I made breakfast the gals had a hey day.
Millie has not mastered the "natural smile" It is all "cheese" with this girl
Millie had Eleanor going. Amazing!
"You are my sister and you are awesome!"
Seriously? Edible!


5 comments:

Candace said...

Sister's are the best yeah?

Monica said...

I'm sort of jealous. We used to have those mornings. Now Ellie is off to school and Lucy pretends with babies.
:(

reggstyl said...

Marnae--Do you remember that Culinary Circle thing that Jessica Peterson was organizing last year? I just went to the blog to get a recipe that I made for the first dinner. And your blog is on the sidebar! I just made the connection! That's funny, and it's too bad that that cooking group kind of died out...let me know if you have anymore questions about NoVA.

Bake Party of 6 said...

The best of friends ~ cute pictures!

The Despain Gang said...

I love that; they'll be best friends.