skip to main | skip to sidebar

What's Shakin' Bakes?

The happenings of a mother and her peeps

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Country road take me home!


I bet you have always wanted to know which celebs I look the most like .....well my friends it looks as if John Denver and I could be twins. Who knew? Maybe if I would have had this info while he was still alive I could have toured with him as some little novelty act, maybe as his back-up singer(that would have been cool) Maybe we could have written songs together. I always knew somewhere deep inside that.... I ain't nothing but a country boy. What I didn't know is that I look more like men than women. Not just men, my friends, but older men, little boys and black men. This explains a lot about me. Just what, I am not sure. Ciao babies!
Posted by Marnae at 9:40 AM

2 comments:

Mauri said...

I am shocked that Ashley Judd is not even on the list. I swear she is your sista from anotha mista! I'm so proud of you for blogging. Keep it up.

July 25, 2007 at 1:46 PM
Nicole said...

That Marnae is full of...
adapted from Dumb and Dumber

August 1, 2007 at 3:01 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blogs we like to frequent

  • Ade
  • Aimee and Nick
  • Al and Eli
  • Anya
  • Aphidnest (Dave)
  • Candace
  • Carrie
  • Christian and John
  • Darren and Julie
  • Debbie
  • Denise and Brandon
  • DH gals
  • Diary of some Chubs
  • Em and Tyler
  • Enoch
  • Florrie
  • Heather and Nate
  • Heather and Ryan
  • Heidi and Todd
  • Jana and Gary
  • Jared, Larisa and Kyser
  • Jeff and Tammy
  • Jen
  • Jody
  • Julie
  • Kaci
  • Kari and Cody
  • Kenz and Kenny J.
  • Kevin and Emily
  • Kimby
  • Kip and Katie
  • Laurie
  • Lindsay and Matt
  • Linnea
  • Lizard and Russ
  • Lori
  • Maria and Craig
  • Matt and Paxton travel blog
  • Matthew
  • Mauri
  • Meg
  • Melissa, Jeremy and Boston
  • Michelle and Nate
  • Monica and Shane
  • Nakole and Adam
  • Nico and Spenny
  • Rachelle and Aaron
  • Rachelle and Steve
  • Ryan and Bethany
  • Sarah
  • Shannon
  • Stay at Aum Mom
  • Talise, Jeff and Bella
  • the Arringtons
  • The New Awesome
  • the Parkers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2011 (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (13)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2009 (62)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (39)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2008 (56)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2007 (66)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (22)
    • ▼  July (7)
      • I am in desperate need of a road trip
      • Country road take me home!
      • Mt. Timpanogos and friends.
      • One year people, one year!
      • Millie at 3 months
      • Here we are
      • Glamour girls
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (4)

About Me

Marnae
View my complete profile