
My best girl and her family came from San Fran for a visit. Liz saw Millie up close and personnal for the first time on this trip. I am pretty sure they are already fast friends.
We decide to hike to Timpanogos Cave. Four minutes into the hike I knew I was in trouble, Max said his legs hurt and I realized that I am way out of shape. It took us about an hour to get to the top.
Myra did a face plant about 1/4 of the way into it. So Russ ended up carrying her a lot of the hike. But she was a brave little soldier despite the injuries.
The cave was amazing and I think all of the kids thought that it was worth it.
The ranger was pretty fun and really involved the kids in the tour.
I sure wish my Liz and her family lived closer. I didn't get enough of them ( sorry Lizard for all the craziness. You know I love your guts!)
4 comments:
sweet shoes marn. sweet mustache russ.
It is about damn time you start bloggin like a star. We need to do some more hiking together.
Hey friend, I finally got into you blog. i super LOVE the family picture. I am pretty sure that I need one! Maybe I can take it off your blog and upload it to my costco account? anyway, I loved our time together. can't wait for ya'll to come our way.
love love love lizzzzzzzzz
um, actually, i am your best girl. not liz. get it straight.
Post a Comment