Well I finally did this mappy thing and realized that there is a lot of country that I need to see. I guess I need to gas up the old Honda, pull out a map, and see some more of this beautiful country!
create your own visited states map
The happenings of a mother and her peeps
3 comments:
Hey! Me and Ty are road trippin' it to California tomorrow, do you want us to pick you and Millie up on the way?
Duh Marnae...someone you love is moving to NY. Visit me and your state map will be complete as you complete me.
In regards to your post on the dh..."People don't you know don't you know" is one of my fav songs that really is my theme song. And yes, we need to get together. I leave in 2 weeks. Psycho.
I heart you.
remember when i offered to buy you half a plane ticket to come out to virginia and see me? oh yeah and you totally shot me down? oh yeah. so i don't feel realy bad for you and your non-traveling ways. we could have added 3 states too. you totally missed out.
Post a Comment