
This is it.....We finally got to meet Megan's boyfriend, Mark. He passed. He really is great and was a lot of fun. For the New Year we took family photos at Utah Lake. It was so cold and I was sure that the kids were going to be out-of-control but they could not have been better. My dad, on the other hand, needed a time-out for the whining. The pictures turned out pretty spiffy I think. Afterwards we went home and cooked and cleaned for our New Year's Eve party. My parents, Mike, Megan, Mark, Matt(for .225 seconds before he went off to do something with his pals), Emily, Brant, Adrianne, John, and my peeps were all there and we proceeded to stuff ourselves with all kinds of tasty delights and played games and had a Guitar Hero jam. I really enjoyed myself. Max was out by 8:30 but Henry held strong until about 1:30a.m. All in all the holidays were just exactly as they are supposed to be fun, crazy, exhausting, festive, silly, and full of the things that truly matter like family, friends and that feeling you get when you realize just how lucky you are to know Christ and of His life and sacrifice. Happy Holidays!! (a tad bit late but still meant with all the feeling in the world)

5 comments:
So I talked to Jodi and the owner of Prof. Dental and they both said for you to take in a resume and talk to them. Jodi wants to hire you on Tuesdays down there in Payson. I totally think you should do it. It is so much fun to work down there. The people I work with are great. They really are fun. They will let you work one day a week and if you want to work more later then they will let you. They are very good about working with you.
Sorry that blog was from me, Kara.
I am officially de-lurking!!
I think you are such a great gal, Marnae! You and the primary put on a very lovely evening tonight! Thanks!
Great family pics, by the way, very cool, who took them?
Come to book club, we would love to have you! Next Wed. 7pm.
You have a fun blog, I've been lurking for several months now. :)
Talk to you soon!
~Deb
Those are marvelous pictures! Who did them?
I miss your face! Can we PLEASE play soon?
Post a Comment