See, it makes me look very tired and old and it makes miss Amelia Mae very cranky. Her mother is forced to spend hours on the computer and she gets neglected.
But I am going to do it anyway and I can promise you right now it is gonna be ugly and slammed together and incoherent and maybe even a little sad. Because, my friends I now feel crazed if I haven't blogged about the events in my life. Blogger's guilt, a nasty disease.
Here goes nothing .
This little collage of pics is some holiday fun. The lights at Salem Pond, decorating cookies with Gram, a very happy Santa at the Spanish Fork City light festival, reading Christmas books, and the boys getting to tell Santa all of their crazy boy wishes.





But I am going to do it anyway and I can promise you right now it is gonna be ugly and slammed together and incoherent and maybe even a little sad. Because, my friends I now feel crazed if I haven't blogged about the events in my life. Blogger's guilt, a nasty disease.
Here goes nothing .
This little collage of pics is some holiday fun. The lights at Salem Pond, decorating cookies with Gram, a very happy Santa at the Spanish Fork City light festival, reading Christmas books, and the boys getting to tell Santa all of their crazy boy wishes.
2 comments:
It is about time. Welcome back to blogging, I thought you maybe fell off the face of the earth. But now I can see that you didn't, your just busy being super-mom, and having cute glasses now, a super cute haircut, and obviously you didn't eat over the holidays- your looking slim and trim in the pic reading to the 3 musketeers. I'm ready for part 2....
Em- I have decided after the slim and trim comment that I am dedicating my blog to you. Sadly, I gained 10 pounds over the holidays. Never fear I have children that I can strategically place around me so it looks as if I am schvelte. Do miss you though, your blog is fab.
Post a Comment