The last eight or so blogs have been all-boy and so here is a little bit of girlie for all of you out there who have been wondering if I had forgotten that I had a baby girl. Nope. She is going to be eight months tomorrow so I figure I better give an update on what has been happening with her. She is still a major mommy's girl. It doesn't seem to be letting up. I love it. It does make daddy and the grandparents a tad jealous but she will not always be this way so they are going to just have to deal. She waves good-bye and says what we are guessing is hi. She claps her hands(palm on top of hand) and says yah. She shakes her head but we are not sure if it means no or if she does it as a sign of approval. She does this funny little thing where she puts her chin on her chest when she is bugged or upset. She has a myriad of giggles from a high-pitched shriek to a deep dark belly laugh. She is cuddly. She loves food especially avocadoes, bananas, and potatoes. She still jabbers all of the time. She loves baby dolls and her brothers. She could roll to New York if there was nothing in her way. She wakes up every morning with her covers tucked neatly under her chin as if she has not moved an inch. She does belly-ups. Bath time is the right time for her. She is not afraid to show her emotions. She is starting to bounce and dance to any beat even when I sing to her. She loves to dance with me. She is irresistable.
Again it happens to me. I check your blog compulsively for a few days anxiously awaiting a post and get nothing so I give up and don't check for a few days. Only to return to many new posts. Congrats to Henry getting baptized! And oh that sweet angel face of Millie's melts my heart. Love and miss you!
hey, marn...thanks for letting us invade your home on new years! i had the most fun i've had in quite a while. and, on the job front, i am still considering a move to payson, wait...i'm really not. sorry to disappoint.
but seriously - it was way way fun. get another guitar and i'll come down and challenge you any day!
4 comments:
Again it happens to me. I check your blog compulsively for a few days anxiously awaiting a post and get nothing so I give up and don't check for a few days. Only to return to many new posts. Congrats to Henry getting baptized! And oh that sweet angel face of Millie's melts my heart. Love and miss you!
Your daughter is georgous!
Shan
What a doll! Those blue eyes are amazing! We hope you have a Merry Christmas. Love ya.
hey, marn...thanks for letting us invade your home on new years! i had the most fun i've had in quite a while. and, on the job front, i am still considering a move to payson, wait...i'm really not. sorry to disappoint.
but seriously - it was way way fun. get another guitar and i'll come down and challenge you any day!
Post a Comment