See these two crazy boys? These boys are not only crazy they are also very funny. Turns out that they are best friends and probably the two coolest cats in all of the world. If you don't believe it, let me offer some proof.
Item #1
They say a "brother's prayer" every night. Don't ask me where and when it all started but the other night Henry reminded Max it was his turn to say the "brother's prayer". Turns out they do it every night right before their personal ones.
Item #2
They have the quintessential big brother/little brother relationship in the bag.
Observe
(While lying in bed one night ,as heard by D. Bake)
Henry-sharing all of his extensive knowledge about dragons
Max-"gee Henry you sure do know a lot about dragons, you are so smart"
Henry-"yeah, Iam. I probably know more than Mom and Dad."
They say a "brother's prayer" every night. Don't ask me where and when it all started but the other night Henry reminded Max it was his turn to say the "brother's prayer". Turns out they do it every night right before their personal ones.
They have the quintessential big brother/little brother relationship in the bag.
Observe
(While lying in bed one night ,as heard by D. Bake)
Henry-sharing all of his extensive knowledge about dragons
Max-"gee Henry you sure do know a lot about dragons, you are so smart"
Henry-"yeah, Iam. I probably know more than Mom and Dad."
Item #3
They get up every morning and get themselves ready for school. On the days that I am feeding Millie or just a lazy bones they help each other get cereal. Henry is in charge of the bowls and pouring the milk and Max pours the cereal and gets the spoons.
They get up every morning and get themselves ready for school. On the days that I am feeding Millie or just a lazy bones they help each other get cereal. Henry is in charge of the bowls and pouring the milk and Max pours the cereal and gets the spoons.
Item #4
When they were the "Special" students in their seperate classes they each listed the other as their best friend.
Item#5
They can play together for hours. Making up games, playing outside on the trampoline, digging for treasure. Sometimes I feel they are raising each other.
Item #6
They forgive each other pretty quick. After all the tattling, neck choking, accidental karate kicks to the head, yelling, and screaming they still stick up for each other. They stand together against all foes ie. the bus stop kids, the neighborhood bullies, the strangers and often times their parents.
Item # 7
After years of being raised by a single mom they fell in love with Dave just like I did. They have embraced him as their dad and have been willing to share me with him, in fact they have crossed over to the dark side and mostly prefer him.
Item #8
They both fell in love with their sister on site. A jealous moment hasn't happened yet, even though she bogarts the attention of everyone, especially their mother and their grandparents. They are so sweet and careful with her and get such a kick out of making her giggle. I can't wait to see how she fits into the mix as they all get older. Dang, I like these peeps A LOT.
Told you they were cool cats.
When they were the "Special" students in their seperate classes they each listed the other as their best friend.
They can play together for hours. Making up games, playing outside on the trampoline, digging for treasure. Sometimes I feel they are raising each other.
They forgive each other pretty quick. After all the tattling, neck choking, accidental karate kicks to the head, yelling, and screaming they still stick up for each other. They stand together against all foes ie. the bus stop kids, the neighborhood bullies, the strangers and often times their parents.
After years of being raised by a single mom they fell in love with Dave just like I did. They have embraced him as their dad and have been willing to share me with him, in fact they have crossed over to the dark side and mostly prefer him.
They both fell in love with their sister on site. A jealous moment hasn't happened yet, even though she bogarts the attention of everyone, especially their mother and their grandparents. They are so sweet and careful with her and get such a kick out of making her giggle. I can't wait to see how she fits into the mix as they all get older. Dang, I like these peeps A LOT.
7 comments:
Cool is right. I love that prayer thing. How adorable are they? Well, I guess you just told us...pretty dang adorable.
oh man, oh man. the brother's prayer still makes me giggle. i love those boys. can't wait to see them!!
ps. does henry still wear one milion bracelets on his ankles? and what the crap are they doing in the first picture?? love it.
I too love the brother's prayer. That is the sweetest thing ever!
Can I have them?
That post was great! They have a cool cat mother too!
I am going to name my first boys Henry and Max so they can be just like yours. I love them and I love you!
Post a Comment