Okay, so have you ever just reread through your blog and realized that you are grammatically challenged in the most major way? I just did. People, why are you not editing my blogs? I count on you people to keep me honest, to expose my faults so that I can improve. I just realized my blogs are a series of run-on sentences with nary a care for correct postitioning of apostraphies, periods, colons, semi-colons. For heaven's sake people, it is no wonder I was passed over for AP English. Which was quite devestating at the time, by the way. I had dreams of writing children's books. All dashed to pieces by the Payson High English department. Just think where I would be by now if they had only believed in me? The next Sarah Boynton? Or atleast a girl with a blog that did not seem to be written by a second grader with a limited understanding of sentence structure. Sheesh!
*No offense to any second graders out there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
apostrophes is spelled wrong, at least is two words and her name is sandra not sarah. come on. you are disgracing our good name!
Ha Ha hun. I'm just as challenged. I've decided it comes with having kids. Each kid takes a little piece of my smarts away. I like to call it momnesia. Hope you are doing good hun! Miss you lots!
You don't need to be able to spell when you are a lean mean teeth cleaning machine...oh wait, you finished 2 years of hygiene school hell and don't work either. But hey, we were probably the runner's up for that golden scaler award. That in itself is reward enough. I need your email..email it to me, emilywaltman@gmail.com
hi, cyberfriend! i am out surfing the nets and came to see what you've been up to. ok i have something to say about this, because i am an editor as a job, to do for a living, yes, by choice, full time, and i work there too. listen: it is so much better to read your language as it comes out. sure some people [uh, your brother matt] are outrageously eloquent and we love them for it... but please. the whole points of the blogs is that they's unedited and original. that's what people are paying for. and by "people" i mean "google advertisers," right...? is that who pays for all this?
Post a Comment