I need to set the record straight...Megan pointed out that Max has another forehead injury. Let me explain. We have these little toys that are the shape of bowls and if you turn them inside out and set them on the ground they pop into the air and are very enjoyable and exciting. Well Max and Henry discovered that if you push them onto your skin-- voila'-- suctioned to your head. Well Max got the great idea of leaving the suction cup on his head for awhile(we have not exactly determined yet just how long it was) and low and behold a perfectly round forehead hicky that has lasted, going on two weeks. No, we do not abuse our children, even though a forehead hicky may be just the punishment they deserve.
Friday, November 30, 2007
Setting the record straight...once again
I need to set the record straight...Megan pointed out that Max has another forehead injury. Let me explain. We have these little toys that are the shape of bowls and if you turn them inside out and set them on the ground they pop into the air and are very enjoyable and exciting. Well Max and Henry discovered that if you push them onto your skin-- voila'-- suctioned to your head. Well Max got the great idea of leaving the suction cup on his head for awhile(we have not exactly determined yet just how long it was) and low and behold a perfectly round forehead hicky that has lasted, going on two weeks. No, we do not abuse our children, even though a forehead hicky may be just the punishment they deserve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
hahaha. good story. way to cover up the abuse marn. ps. mark knows jared and he has also met kim before. weird.
ps. 16 freaking days!!!
oh marnae i love you! I love seeing your sweet family and i miss you so. I am trying to get on to the blog thing, but sweet loving hubby is just a little too paranoid about doing it, so the battle goes on well see what happens. Just know i love you and am so glad all is well for you. I cant believe our kids are eight!! It is just insane to think of us as actual moms, with actual minivans-its just weird. I still like i am 14! I love you!
After i wrote that i wondered if you'll even know who kj is?!(kari)
I love you!!!
Kari!!!
You need to blog or at least make it possible for me to write comments on your blog. You babies are so beautiful. I wish I knew them. I know we always say and mean it but let's really (no ursh) get together and catch up. I love you
Post a Comment