Here is a random sample of Millie May. So she thinks she is the family dog and loves to just hold stuff in her little mouth. She also rolls like a little steamroller and is constantly getting stuck or twisted up into something. She is hilarious and has a deep little grunty voice. She is great at saying da-da and waving bye-bye. Yes she is still teething and yes she still loves the bumbo and yes she is still my number one fan.
She sure is a cutie!!! Henry is going to 8 soon, hard to believe our little guys are getting so old. JT had is birthday on Friday, although we celebrated it last Monday becasue I had to be induced on Thursday and wasn't sure if I would be out of the hospital by Sunday.
Sophia Grace was born on Friday. You can see pics of her hun at my blog.
We have our own family dog too. Brayden carries things around in her mouth while she crawls around. It's pretty funny. Well, even if you're a blog liar I'm glad you repent frequently. Good to hear you all are doing well. Miss ya too!
2 comments:
She sure is a cutie!!! Henry is going to 8 soon, hard to believe our little guys are getting so old. JT had is birthday on Friday, although we celebrated it last Monday becasue I had to be induced on Thursday and wasn't sure if I would be out of the hospital by Sunday.
Sophia Grace was born on Friday. You can see pics of her hun at my blog.
Miss you tons and love you lots!!
We have our own family dog too. Brayden carries things around in her mouth while she crawls around. It's pretty funny. Well, even if you're a blog liar I'm glad you repent frequently. Good to hear you all are doing well. Miss ya too!
Post a Comment