Sunday, November 25, 2007

A whole pumpkin pie? honestly where is your self control?

MaxHenry and MIllie
Matt and his friend Emily
Kimby and Uncle Mace
D. Bake
In case you didn't know it pumpkin pie is one of my favorite foods in the whole world. I have it instead of a birthday cake every year. Well this year I was in charge of bringing pumpkin pie so I just cooked up a whole extra one to leave at our house. It was gone by Thursday night. Don't judge me I really do want to hold on to this extra twenty pounds of baby weight, no I really do. I make cellulite and spare tires look awesome.

Other than that it was quite a nice day thanks to Elva D. who single-handedly took on Thanksgiving and kicked it's butt. The pictures don't even begin to show how fun it was. Plus they are missing good pictures of three key players....mom, dad and me.

1 comment:

Megan Andrea said...

how come max always has huge sores on his forehead? seriously? do you do chinese torture to him to make him do the right things? cruel.