So my eldest child turned eight on the 23rd. I can't even believe he is old enough to be baptized. (or as he and Max say it..bathtized) He is seriously turning out to be amazing despite his mother and all of her craziness. First of all he is really starting to develop his sense of humor and is constantly trying to make his dad and me laugh and quite often he succeeds. He is still the very best big brother to Max and Millie. Kind and patient and always willing to do what needs to be done to keep the peace. He is still about as creative as can be and lately just wants to chat me up about all of the things that are going on in his head. He is becoming one of my favorite people and not just because his is my child. I think I would like him even if he did not come straight from my loins. He is just easy, peasy and a pretty cool kid. Plus he reminds me a lot of me as a little kid, over-protective of his siblings, paranoid about all kinds of weird stuff, and in his own little world. I could not love him more. I am truly so glad he was my first.
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
No...Eight? Fo shizzle my nizzle!
So my eldest child turned eight on the 23rd. I can't even believe he is old enough to be baptized. (or as he and Max say it..bathtized) He is seriously turning out to be amazing despite his mother and all of her craziness. First of all he is really starting to develop his sense of humor and is constantly trying to make his dad and me laugh and quite often he succeeds. He is still the very best big brother to Max and Millie. Kind and patient and always willing to do what needs to be done to keep the peace. He is still about as creative as can be and lately just wants to chat me up about all of the things that are going on in his head. He is becoming one of my favorite people and not just because his is my child. I think I would like him even if he did not come straight from my loins. He is just easy, peasy and a pretty cool kid. Plus he reminds me a lot of me as a little kid, over-protective of his siblings, paranoid about all kinds of weird stuff, and in his own little world. I could not love him more. I am truly so glad he was my first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What?!? You have an eight year old? How did that happen? Happy Birthday Henry!
Hi! Remember how I haven't seen you and your peeps since Matt came home? I don't feel good about that at all.
hi! remmeber how henry looks like an adult in the few short months since i last saw him. and remember how i haven't seen you and your peeps since matt came home either and i am sick about it? 20 days my fried. 20 days.
marn, i had a job interview today! and possibly one next week!! things are looking up, you were totally right.
and ps...remember when henry used to call me "yucky" because at my old work there was a fish tank with nemo and dory in it? "why is adriane so yucky?"
and now emily's cute little kid is saying the Y sound for the L. it's so endearing.
and to make this even longer, i can't believe how big your kids are getting. it's INSANE!
Post a Comment