The pictures are of her talking so they are rather funny. Hooray for Millie!!!
Monday, November 19, 2007
7th Heaven?
Ok so the gal made it to 7 months. She did a very good job of it. She can finally sit up without support. Every once in a while she does lose her balance and goes crashing backwards onto her head. Fun times. She is a rolling maniac and can really do it quickly. She says da-da-da and na-na and ba-ba and ma- ma with reckless abandon, I like to pretend that she knows what she is talking about but I really am just fooling myself. She is a growler, by this I mean she makes this growly little sound all the time when she is hanging out. She loves food and seeing as- how she is my third child I pretty much let her eat almost anything.(which happens to make Henry very protective "Can she really eat that?" "does that have milk in it?" "should she be eating that steak?") Lately she has developed a fondness for Mac n' Cheese. We are teaching her sign language. ( we'll see how long that lasts) She has actually mastered the sippy cup. She will let me read to her but still wants mostly to eat the books. She has either been teething for a month or she has the disposition of a hungry grizzly bear. She is getting to be a bigger mommy's girl daily( I know, is that even possible) The boys still love her and so do her parents.


The pictures are of her talking so they are rather funny. Hooray for Millie!!!
The pictures are of her talking so they are rather funny. Hooray for Millie!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
she is so cute!! please have her saying megan and show her my picture a lot so she wants me to hold her. maybe you should make a mask of my face and then wear it when you are holding her because she is GOING to like me and want me to hold her.
Oh my gosh, Marnae, she is so stinking cute. I have missed you guys. It seems like forever since I saw her and you. We all need to get together again and I promise this time I will be there.
Kara
Post a Comment