Tuesday, March 11, 2008

No, I am not dead. Thanks for asking.

Hello. Turns out that I am still a crappy blogger and truly feel real shame because of it. I do have to say, in my defense, that I am just now coming out of what professionals would call a seasonal sort of depression. I think its clinical term is SAD or maybe SADD. Kind of like MADD only without the angry mothers. Wait there has been one angry mother. So it is like MADD with out the drunk drivers. It is definately nothing like GLAD which has a lot of people up in arms. Anyhoo. I digress. Now that I am no longer paralyzed with the winter blahs I am ready to blahg:) I say it like there is something extraordinary coming. Sorry to disappoint but all I got is this......

8 comments:

Shannon said...

Hysterical! Made me laugh out loud!
Shannon

disneyking said...

Amen to that Shannon. I can always count on new posts from this site to make me feel happy.
It was sooo great seeing you and the family last Saturday.
Love the thoughts and the inspirational photo and ohhh yeah.... Bring on Spring!!!!!

Maren said...

Hi Marnae, You don't know me, but I'm Kelly Carter's sister & I used to be engaged to Ryan Clark. I saw your blog off of Ryan's or Nick & Aimee's - anyway... it's a small world, and Kelly always said the nicest things about you.

disneyking said...

wait a second... Maren, your sister Kelly knows Marnae???
How small is this world. This is crazy awesome!!!!

I miss seeing Kelly around Payson. Come to Wal*Mart more often Kell.

Aimee said...

She's Back! Ladies and Gentlemen she is back! How happy are we? So happy! Like Power Ranger happy! Maybe just maybe spiderman happy!

Love it Marnae! You are awesome. That was way fun the other night. We have to do that again. Cole keeps asking me about his friends, Henry, the big one and Max, the small one. Funny huh?
Aimee

DebLawson said...

I'm with ya on that seasonal depression.... it hit me really hard this past January. But now I know that I can't handle Januarys in Utah, so next year we'll take off for a 3 day weekend to St. George or where ever. :)
Glad you're out of your sadd time.

You are a super great Yoga teacher, by the way. You ROCK!!

Lynsie said...

Marnae, it's Lynsie, Megan's friend (at least I think we are still friends :). I want to come to your yoga class!!! Where do you teach?

Lynsie said...

And yeah, I'm a stalker too!