Yep, that's right, Millie is now crawling on hands and knees. No more soldier crawling on her arms for this kid. The video is the first day she really started to go hands and knees, and she hasnt looked back since.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I love it! She's doing a perfect army crawl! I especially just loved hearing your voice in the video. p.s. I think those extra pounds you were talking about have found their new true love, I'm starting to pack 'em on!
she's soo stinkin' cute.
Hey, what Vampire books are you referring to in your list of favs...? are we talking 'Twilight' series here!!!!!
Yep!
Ahhhh, we sooo need to talk!!!! I love those books more than any other series. Long live Edward. I have such a man-crush on him.
Hey, you said you were teachin' Yoga on Mon. and Wed. at 9:00. I'm assuming this is 9:00 in the a.m. :(
Hey! Hi! I love lil McCrawlerson and her sweet lil face! Marnae, check out my blog...it stinks but i'm trying to learn from the best :) kimbake.blogspot.
So cute! I just love Millie. I was laughing watching her grabbing the microphone on Sunday while you were bearing your testimony. She's such a cutie pie!
Marnae,
How isn't that we haven't been hangin' out since we've been living in the SAME CITY for the past years?? And now you and Dave are leaving for greener pastures.
The Clarks love the Bakes, even if we never hang out!
Much love!!
So Cute! I love to read your blog and see what your fun little family is up to.
-Tami
Post a Comment