Here goes....I need to get some things off my chest.
1. I have had EEEnough of the cold, dreary winter and the fact that my windows and doors have been shut tight for months. That means one thing. We are breathing and re-breathing all of the air in our home. Nasty. My house needs to breathe.
2. I am sick of every square inch of my house at this moment. It needs a personnal trainer, a make-over, and a major spring cleaning.
3. I need my children to understand the concept of obedience and respect-enough said.
4. This extra baby weight has got to go!!! I know that I am fun to be with but seriously this relationship is over in my eyes. Sorry 15lbs you just don't do it for me anymore. You are far to clingy and dependent on me. There is someone out there for you. I know you will find true love. I could introduce you to a growing child or a recovering heroine addict.
5. We need a new job and a paycheck. I need to purchase something. What? I don't know. Something.
6. I need a vacation. Nothing serious just a 10 day getaway to a tropical locale full of food, adventure, fun and sun.
7. I miss the mountains. Not the snowy cold ones. The ones with green leaves and babbling brooks and places a girl can run free.
8. I need a drug- free version of speed. Something that motivates me to do more than sit on my bum. Remember that episode of Family Ties when Michael Keaton took that speed and he was able to study and work and conquer the world. I need that. (without the nasty drug side effects)
9. I want a new yoga mat. Mine is old and slick. I need a thick, new, sticky thang.
10. I am sorry for venting. I need to remember all of the great things I do have. Maybe I will tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Dude, I love it. I'd be so happy if we could hang out more - guess I'll just have to wait until the next family reunion :) You're awesome, hang tight!
Marnae, I just have to say that I LOVE reading your stuff. You got it going on girl. I seriously think you should be a writer. You are so entertaining! Love it love it. Keep it coming girl. We need to get together again soon. I texted Dave tonight so when he gets back from San Diego find a night that we can get together. I am totally going to have to set something up with you because left up to your wonderful husband it won't happen, but we love him anyway!
Aimee
I echo everything Sway said. This was one of my favorite posts ever. I'm sooo with you about the whole Winter thing. I hate EVERY winter. I hate HATE this stupid cursed season every year starting November 1st.
You might want to think about renaming the post though, there's no telling what kind of crazies you'll attract out there in the blog stalking world... j/k. We sure love the Bakes and hope you guys stay healthy. Treat yourself to a vacation down to Daego... it's beautiful this time of year, as your man can probably attest to.
and I forgot one thing... where do you do Yoga at? The house? I've seen one lady in Payson who actually is teaching out of her home. I need to call her and see what times the classes are offered. I LOOOOVE Yoga!
Marnae - I'm so with you on most of these things. I'm tired of the re-breathed air too. :) I'm so glad it's getting warmer (kind of) so we can get outside.
There was speed in Family Ties!?
Post a Comment