

Today my girl is 10 months old. I can not believe that it has gone by so fast. She is so fun and such a joy for all of us. She is finally crawling on her hands and knees(good-bye army crawl). She is becoming a little explorer and is trying to get into everything. She can say "book"( her favorite things), "Ah-Oh", "mama", "dada", "Hi", "Hen" and "Max"( heh and mah) make a quacking sound and the yucky sound. She signs "more", "water" and "finished" and is absolutely the best little boogier around. She is still a mommy's girl but now daddy is a very close second. She has become very cuddly and really loves her softies. She will crawl to the ends of the earth ( or hallway) to get where her brothers are. She is just my favorite gal around.
I just can't believe I get to spend everyday with this girl. Love it!

7 comments:
I can't believe she is already 10 months! She is so cute, I can't wait to play with her in July!
She is so beautiful. I can't believe how big she is . We miss you guys!!!
I haven't been on here for a few months, wow she's grown!
Joy-(Meg's roommate)
She has the most beautiful eyes! If only you could get her to be a little more modest ... jk :) Can't wait to see you guys sometime soon.
cutey...she's a close 2nd to Emily ; check her out on my blog...the new one.
This baby is just wayyyy too cute. I love watching her at church, espesh with her daddy.... she has him wrapped around her cute, tiny, chubby finger, that's for sure!
Happy 10 months, baby girl.
i'm soo glad to know your blog is here now. And it was soo great seeing you last night at the local Payson hang out.
Much love to you and your family and wherever you land out, at least we can keep in contact via our blog worlds. Much love to the Bake clan!!!
Post a Comment