My parents just celebrated their 39th wedding anniversary. WOW! I really have to hand it to them they have gone through quite a bit and still found a way to make it all work. I adore them both and am so grateful for there willingness to put their children first and to be the best examples of continually improving themselves year after year. They are, hands-down, the best grandparents in all of the world and really do everything they can to let my children know how amazing and loved they are. Thanks Elv and Dave. I love you both.Sunday, February 17, 2008
Thanks Mom and Dad for sticking together for 39 years!
My parents just celebrated their 39th wedding anniversary. WOW! I really have to hand it to them they have gone through quite a bit and still found a way to make it all work. I adore them both and am so grateful for there willingness to put their children first and to be the best examples of continually improving themselves year after year. They are, hands-down, the best grandparents in all of the world and really do everything they can to let my children know how amazing and loved they are. Thanks Elv and Dave. I love you both.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a cool wedding picture of your parents! Your mom is gorgeous! She still is! Happy 39 years to them. Yea!
Post a Comment