Hello peeps and others. I would just like to say that I have tons to blog about and will do a major catch-up post. But I just want to say something just so it is out there in cyber space. Life is silly and beautiful and tragic and even sometimes a little scary. But I am so blessed to have so many amazing people in my life. I guess what I am trying to say is thank-you. To all of you out there who say the right things and do the right things and show me the way through this crazy twisted maze of life. Some of you don't even know that you are the beacons and the watch towers and the buoys for my soul. But you are. I read your blogs, I listen to your stories and I see your truths. And you are doing life right. I know we all want to do more and be more and see more and what-have-you but if you must know I think you are perfect just the way you are. I am a better person because of all of you. Whether it be through stalking your hilarious or heart-wrenching or ordinary blog or from seeing and talking to you for reals I have caught glimpses of eternity and snippets of truth that make this adventure, I call life, so much more meaningful and interesting. You are amazing mothers and sisters and wives and husbands and brothers and sons and people and you are inspiring. I don't mean to sound sappy or stupid but I am just so glad I am not doing all of this alone. I am glad YOU are alive. All of you.
Love Marnae
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
You are seriously one of my most favoritist people in the world. I love that we can keep in touch like this and I just echo everything this post is about. I'm soo glad to have great friends as examples.
Much love to the Bake clan... from the Clark clan.
p.s. - i still need to send you an invite to my site. I have it set to private because of some stalker issues.
Hello Disneyking. My email is tmarnaes@yahoo.com I miss your blog. Who was stalking you? Creepy EWW. Hope all is well we need to get together. Right now I am in the middle of Spring cleaning so the house is a disaster. Much love.
Marnae,
You ROCK.
~Deb
:)
Ditto Marnae. You inspire me! Thank you for being such a great friend!!
Marnae,
I am glad YOU are alive! YOU are amazing!
Love,
Shannon
I love you and I love your blog. Come to London.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TĂȘnis e Sapato, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tenis-e-sapato.blogspot.com. A hug.
Marnae, you are so amazing! I am stalking your blog, from Meg's, since she completely ignores me and is not my friend anymore. We have the SAME taste in books! You should read "The Red Tent". You would love it if these are some of your fav's. I want to come to your yoga class! Where do you teach? I am so happy you are so happy! You so deserve it!!!
Marn, you are awesome. That was just a nice thing to say and you are just plain swell. We are glad to be connected to you in our small way. We love the Selman's and wish we could see more of them! We love checking up on you and have to tell you that you are super, and inspiring, and funny as heck. If heck is funny that is.
Shelby
Post a Comment