Especially after I caught her in the boys room checking out Tortuga, nekkid.
She is so much fun.
On a more serious note, we lost Emilio. He was buried next to Fred in the Hosta patch. The boys took it pretty well. Tortuga is in counseling.
The happenings of a mother and her peeps
12 comments:
The pictures are SOO funny!
She is such a doll!
Shannon
Well Marnae.. that little she of yours is a very cute she indeed!
Her hair looks so red in these pics. She adorable. When she stands on her tippy toes she seems so long-legged. What a little dancer she'll be!:)
-Melissa
She is so Cute and so Funny! We loved seeing you guys at Cannon's blessing, thanks for coming. Can't wait for Maple Canyon!
My condolences about poor Emilio. Millie is getting so big!
dont you dare furrow your brow at me young lady!!!
I love the mad face. She's so stinken cute! It was fun playing at the park with you guys yesterday. :) I heart you (like you always say)!
thanks SO much for stopping by my blog!! I'm loving yours....very entertaining!
Thanks for asking about my ankle. It is so much better. I am walking regularly in my neighborhood walking group again. The only time my ankle seems bothered at all is when I wear my high heels, but really, what part of my body enjoys my high-heeled shoes:)
Thanks again,
Melissa
Marnae she is getting so big, I cant believe it. I've turned into a bit of a blogger lately, and I just love reading your posts, they always make me laugh. I hope you are doing well, we miss you guys. PS my blog is jeffandtalisepugmire.blogspot.com
Marnae - yes we need to get these two girls together! The kids and I are actually coming up in a few weeks. It's after the reunion, but we all want to see you guys if your available. I'll be in touch ~ Julie
Post a Comment