Millie and the PBandJ
That about sums up this little bunch of photos.
The Grotto
I took the kiddos to the Grotto for some outdoor fun. There was so much water coming through, it was great. We walked in the river and played and giggled. Mills was a champ in her baby backpack. The only problem was I didn't take any shots of her because she was on my back.(I did try)
a day to remember the patriarchs
Bakes, bakes, and bakes baked
Millie angst
My boys the mountain goats
3 comments:
We need to head to the grotto too. It's been a while. Great pics. I especially loved the 2nd pic of Millie with the PB&J. She's such a doll. Also, off the subject of your posts, but I really need your couscous salad recipe that you brought last night. YUMMY!!
Can't wait to hear all about the reunion. At hycliffs, do you camp or rent RVs? Your little chick is so cute! We definitely should get together. Maybe the last week of the month we could meet in Provo or something. I'm up for a park and lunch; that would great! So good to see you!
-Melissa
I have to say the 2nd picture down of the PB and J destruction is so so very cute..nice work!! Cute little family you have on your hands. :)
Post a Comment