i am still alive, but I am as busy as a little bee. I am sick to imagine all of the time it is going to take to catch up on our summer. If I wasn't using this blasted blog as my quasi-scrapebook/journal I would say "to heck with it" and just start fresh.
But I can't.
I can't miss all of the pictures and events.
So if the idea of all of the catch-up posts is too much for you to bare, then you just may be a wuss.(sorry, I didn't mean it) Or you may have realized this blog is a sham and it is time to give it up forever.
Wait.
Don't go.
Please give me another chance. I can change, honest.
I love you. I need you. You complete me. I will make it worth your while. Wait for me, I will fix this. This can work.
Who am I kidding. There are tons of better blogs out there. Run by bloggers who actually blog.
I am sorry.
You will be missed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
oh come on, you have to keep us posted. I had to admit, I keep checking to see if you have updated. YOU CAN DO ITTTTT..
I miss your blog. Please come back. You always make me laugh.
Like Rachelle, I too keep checking. It's hard sometimes to make time even for me with only one little rascal to keep track of, I don't blame you; who knows where I'll be in my blogging world when/if I ever have THREE! I did miss you though! :) So don't make it a habit if you can help it! :)
-Melissa
I know it's hard to keep up with the whole blog thing, but please don't give up! I love looking at your blog, your hillarious and I love seeing those cute pics of your kiddos!
Oh, you are too cute. Your personality comes right out even on your blog! Too fun.
Lori
Hey! I finally found you!!! :)
You are such a riot!!! I've enjoyed reading your blog and I can't stop laughing! Love it! Please excuse my pinky... it's always happy-tappy on the exclamation mark!
Marnae, you must blog! I don't get to hang out with you nearly as much as I would like to in person, so blog-stalking you is my only connection. PLEASE! Tell me more funny stories :) -larisa
Post a Comment