Saturday, October 4, 2008

I love her

So I wonder exactly when it happened, that exact moment when I stopped counting Millie's life in months and milestones and started counting it in moments. Moments when she makes my heart catch by the sweet look on her face. Moments when she makes me giggle or moments that make me cry. Or those odd ones that make me do both at the same time. Moments of pure determination. Moments of pure adventure. Moments of sheer joy. Moments when my gal is a mystery to me. Moments when I wish I new the words to whisper to make time slow down and keep her a baby just a moment longer.



Here she is drawing(her new favorite pastime)



Mills and mom BFFs









Funny little hand thing she does



She got a hold of Dave's Sprite and was sucking that sucker down and enjoying the Little Mermaid(mermeet)

The chair pics are of her getting her molars they were driving her batty.



11 comments:

Emily said...

It's so crazy how fast they grow up, a little sad too. Millie is just a doll! Yes we are planning on going to the game, can't wait too see you guys!

Lori Muir said...

I so relate to those moments when my heart just swells with new love for Jacey because even though she is almost two years old, I am still just barely getting to know her. So cute, when she's not destroying something (her favorite pastime is writing on walls, tables, etc). It's a really fun age for me. Did you hear Pres. Monson yesterday talk about relishing the time when our kids are young? I just held Quinton and cried.

Kaci said...

I totally hear you!!! I feel the same way about my babe, I just want time to stop NOW! If you find a way, please let me know!

Also, we missed you at book club!

Monica said...

Marnae...you have one serious beauty on your hands.

How does that saying go?"Never put young girls to sleep. They wake up one day older and soon they will be grown."

Loved your post!

The Despain Gang said...

She's adorable!

Miller Time!!! said...

I can't believe that she is so grown up! I am missing it. I hate that I am missing so much. lizzy

Bake Party of 6 said...

She is your little buddy and I love it. Too cute that little Millie! My favorite picture is her writing while laying on the floor.

DebLawson said...

She's adorable... and a lefty?
How funny that her new favorite thing to do is to write!! What a gal!

Jared & Larisa said...

Super super cute! When can I see her again?

My_Kids_Mum said...

Marnae... I love how you captured her personality in your photos. I really love the one with her sipping from the Taco Bell cup... she must get that from her dad, huh? lol She's so adorable!!!

Egglestonfamily said...

I know you don't need any new comments, but I just had to add that every time I read your blog I just about cry....okay I usually do. For two reasons: you say what I'm thinking, and/or it makes me sad that I can't be closer to see and be with you guys....love the Millie.