Monday, September 29, 2008

Wait for it....wait....there

What I am about to do may just blow your mind, yep, I am speaking to you. I am going to post a bunch of random summer pictures without labeling any them. Then I am going to consider myself officially done with summer blogging. Then I am going to eat my weight in candy and diet pepsi and dance a little jig(and maybe pass out or go into a coma)all the while screaming "Free at last, free at last....". I know it seems a bit excessive or dangerous but that is what I am all about people. Danger and excess.

(drum roll)









Ta-frickin-da!
Loved the summer and all of its sweaty goodness. Sad to say good-bye. Bring on the fall and the catching up that is sure to ensue! Wa-hoo.

7 comments:

Cody said...

hi
I love all of your pictures. How are you able to put so many on at one time? I cant figure it out-when I try to post it will only let me do like five at a time.
help me. love you

Tyler and Emily said...

Finally you did some serious catch-up. First, I secretly stalk your sister's blog, so happy for her! They are a beautiful couple. Second, if Ty ever gets abducted by aliens I want to marry your brother- I have a secret crush on him through your blog (don't worry, I'll tell Ty). And third, SICK! Did my eyes fail me or did I read that you worked on your brithday?!? I hope you meant worked in the garden or something and not doing hygiene. Love you.

Kaci said...

Loved all the summer pics and I hoped you enjoyed yourself with all the Diet Pepsi afterwards! You deserve it! I've decided that all I'm going to drink from now on is good old Diet Pepsi (bag the water) and see what happens
...can't wait!

Why the heck will you not be at Book Club? It better be a good reason, like drastic surgery.

Also, your sisters wedding looked amazing. I love the Manti temple (remind me to tell you a wicked story about it)!

jessica said...

You are so cute! Please join cooking club! You are not old, let alone too old! Can you email me/comment with your email address so I can give you the details?

Jared & Larisa said...

Way to go. Love all the pics!! Can I pig out on the candy and soda with you??

The Despain Gang said...

lol; you make me laugh ever time I check your blog.
-Melissa

ArringtonZoo said...

Love that one with Millie and the cat. And Millie drawing. And Millie drinking a big gulp. For some reason your comment on my blog was deleted. I did not delete it. I don't know what happened and I want to pull my hair out because I can't figure it out and my lack of ability to function on the computer gives me a great deal of stress.