One eight year old
A few things heard today
"Hi mama. Mama hi. Hello mama, hair. Pity(pretty). Wahwah(water). Rock. Henny." Millie
"When I am older I am going to do this all of the time with my kids, you can come too mom." Henry
"Seems like the mountains fix everything, don't they mom?" Max
Yes they do my boy, yes they do.
9 comments:
Ohh, that's my perfect day, too. Only insert my 8 year old, five year old and twenty one month old. The mountains do fix everything don't they?
Your kids are the cutest! I'm jelous of your hike, Stewart Falls is such a fun one.
LOL: I love the dialog at the end. Too fun.
-Melissa
Looks like you guys had a great time. Its so pretty up there.
I've heard of these strange things called 'mountains', but I thought they only existed in books like 'Lord of the Rings'.
To know that people actually venture out into them of their own free will is refreshing, yet also a bit scary. I think I'll let you and yours do the exploring. As for me and mine, we'll stay close to the Payson Wal*Mart.
Call us if you need any supplies :)
When are we going to hang out???
Oh! I love your posts. So fun! I love that hike...Stewart Falls, right? And I love Sundance! Use to work there, so it has a special place in my heart. And next time I have a problem, I am so going to ask the mountains! Thanks for the tip Max!
I want to go to Stewart Falls in the Fall. How fun is that? Except now that I think about it, I wonder how well my girls would hold up. I am trying to break them from the whole "fragile" girl thing. Maybe a hike is just what we need...as long as we pack plenty of Barbie band-aids!
And your kids are too cute for words! I love the things kids say!
Oh good old Stewart Falls. You have such a dang cute family! Love your blog. I have been stalking your for a while! Your blog about Max forever ago and his friends conversation about the song "I am a child of God" still cracks me up. And Josh still quotes Hen when he said "I need to kill." talking about the bugs at your moms. Your kids crack me up. Good thing my kids think they are cousins.
Yes - the mountains do fix everything. We went to the Timpanogos Cave yesterday and it totally refreshed us. Something about being in beautiful nature makes life so right. :)
Post a Comment