Friday, December 12, 2008

Bet you didn't know.....

Bet you didn't know some things about my gal. She is easily entertained. Give her a laundry basket and some camp pillows and she is ok for hours. She also gets over things pretty quick, easily redirected.
She loves a good shoe, be it male, female, child, horse, whatevs. She is also adamant about doing things on her own. "I dee it!" is her favorite phrase after accomplishing something major like putting her legs through the arm holes of a shirt or pulling all of the pans out of the cupboard or writing all over herself with a pen. She is also not afraid to say no or "I not" as in "Millie, give mom a kiss."-- "I not".
She eats more than most people I know and has not developed a comlpex about it. After polishing off 2 eggs, a piece of toast, 2 clementines, a bowl of yogurt, and a bowl of peaches plus washing it all down with a glass of moo she fills completely comfortable in nothing but jewelry and some sassy shoes. No body issues in sight.
She is a kisser. Every time she leaves the room or space I am in she says "bye, bye...kees...ug" then proceeds to kees and ug and go about her biz. She will also randomly rub the boys hair and kiss them while they are doing homework or watching the tube.
She has a great way of putting things......
Hoe djew=pick me up lady
Seet=put that thing right where my hand is patting
sawsee=her beloved softies aka woobies, buddies, blankets
bess djew mommy=gesundheit
sawee mommy, djew vekum= thanks
mon budders= lets go peeps

She is a gem and I can't believe she is mine.

5 comments:

DebLawson said...

She's so fun. We love hearing her comments during sacrament, seriously! my girls love her so much.

"da bee-bee crwy!"
"mmmmoooooommmmmmeeeeee, arrrrre yu? O, der yu ar, mommmmmeeeeeeeee!"

I like how she rules your house, too.

The Despain Gang said...

Wow our little ones could not be more different. Boston doesn't eat hardly anything, he is not easily entertained with a laundry basket maybe for 10 minutes. Boston doesn't communicate verbally hardly at all and this is the positive one. He doesn't care what I put on him--he'll wear hats, shoes, coats and just leave them on he doesn't take his clothes off or care one way or another what I put on him. I get to play dress up with my little boy and I love it. I love to have him wear hats and he leaves his shoes on, which I know is rare. :) Your little Millie is just too sweet and cute. I love her eyes--they blow my mind. Great pics.

Jared & Larisa said...

Love it all! When can I play with this adorable girl? We were so sad to miss out on all the turkey day fun in Parma - thanks for posting the pics so I can get a little flavor. Hope your prego sickness goes away soon!

Jana said...

She is so adorable! Love the translations. Gage also likes to say "Hoe djew" a lot.

Miller Time!!! said...

I love you naked babies bum, and I love her shoes!