Remember how there is a growth in my womb? Yeah, cool. Remember how I am nauseated 21 out of the 24 hours of the day(sleeping the other 3) ? Remember how it is THE HOLIDAYS? Remember how I am not getting a lot done? Me too. Remember how that is just going to have to be okay this year? Really? Well, it is.
I really am trying to get in the spirit of it all( and failing miserably), trying to keep my house from being condemned(it is NASTY), and trying to not complain(yea right, like that's possible) . But the reality is that my boys are pretty much on their own and Mills is watching far to many movies. The good news is that I have found a way to bring my preggo state and the holidays together. Pregmas songs. Enjoy!
"Hark how the bells, sweet silver bells, all seem to say go take a nap....."
"Have your self a merry little fetus, let it's arms grow right. From now on my brain cells will be out of sight."
"What were you thinking? pa rum pum pum pum. You suck at pregnancy. pa rum pum pum pum."
"Santa baby, just put some drugs right under the tree, for me. The kind that make me feel swell, or well. I've been a really good girl....."
"I'm dreaming of a white zombie and having weird preg nan cy dreams."(seriously bizarre)
"Jolly old St. Nicolas lean your ear this way. Don't you tell a single soul what I'm going to say. Four seems like a lot of kids. I know this was our plan. Whisper how to do this right. Tell me if I can?"
"Jingle bells, my house smells, like a rotten egg."
"Joy to the womb..."
Merry Pregmas to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
You are truly hilarious!
I am laughing my arse off right now! You are hilariass! I love you and can't wait to see you and hang out.
Marnae:
You are hilarious. I don't really know you that well, but your blog is one of my favorites, because it usually makes me laugh so hard! Just thought you should know! :)
I too remember a Christmas not too long ago where I thought I was going to have to be put on prenatal prozac. Being preggers during the holidays is no piece of cake, and I am wondering why I didn't know you at that time because a burned copy of your Christmas songs sure would have brightened my day!
You are too, too funny and witty and you make me laugh. Best of luck with your holiday festivness.....there's always another year.
love it! love you! tooo funny!
i'm going to have 'have yourself a merry little fetus' stuck in my head all day ;).
I was waiting for one that had to do with swollen body parts. That would be a fun title. I decided I shouldn't be nasty in front of your whole blog. So funny.
Awesome songs!
i just emailed you. want to hang out and hold otie tomorrow? because millie has been missing me, I can tell. tomorrow being friday? i know, late notice, but I just found out that I'm going to have a car.
That is seriously the best thing I have ever read! Please record a copy and give them all as gifts at the next Book Club! We would even have a serious dance off to own a copy of that! Every mother/mother-to-be can relate!
Screw "What To Expect When You're Expecting" you nailed it a heck of a lot better! (was screw too harsh of a word? possibly, but I'm keepin it in)
Love the pregnant christmas songs, hilarious! We need to all get together sometime during the holidays, dont ya think?
I love your Christmas songs! You make me laugh and laugh. Hope you get feeling better...make it your magic Christmas wish!
You are one clever little pregnant gal, that's fer darn sure!
You need to write a book.
LOL: yea for some reason this year I'm not really feeling the Christmas love either. Last year I was into it. This year, although I'm really excited to experience with Boston, I'm just not as into it--I'm not my normal Christmas crazy person. hmmm, new goal set a few hours goal that I'm going to change this attitude, but so far, nothing doing. Wish me luck. :)
You are one of a kind!
Oh man Marnae! You hit it on the head! I am feeling EXACTLY the same way. Thank you!!!! When are you due?
Post a Comment