Or some crap like that. Hey peeps. Well turns out that I need to document my whole 2nd trimester and some of the third. Turns out I wasn't dead but doing all kinds of wonderful things such as........ Watching my babes enjoy each otherHenry and Millie being BFFsPrepping for bedTeaching the offspring to curl their tonguesTaking random pictures of my kidsDecorating Valentine's cookie(Millie using her own special method)Receiving edible proof that Dave still loves me even though I am pregzillaReading scriptures and praying as a famIntoducing Millie to the Magic of a bubble bathShooting guns with my Pops, Bro, Hubby and offspring(one in, one out)A night of murder mystery with the Bake familyWatching Mills practice animal soundsRelaxing after a hard day's workPlaying Push comes to ShoveCelebrating St. Patty's day in true Irish fashion, all things edible being green, that is.Dressing up for career day as a professional soccer player(Henry) and a scientist(Max). The kids at school asked Max why he wanted to be a nerd when he grew up.Spending the day with Jack and Macee The Easter Bunny cameMax and Millie becoming BFFsPracticing potty training for one day. Which gave us our fave sentence; "Mommy, I poop a the floor!" Hence the one day.Getting down and Derby(and not one picture of Henry, the Derby contestant)Discovering the joys of permanent markerHanging out in the doll strollerEating grapes Surfing the webDrowning/watering all of the plants in the yard. Growing a double chin and baby simultaneously, awesome. Feeling like this for blogging like a rock star
What an update! It's great to see what you guys have been up to. I especially like the pics of you shooting guns. The first time I shot a gun was when Jared and I were dating and we visited Parma. Good ol' Parma! Hope you're feeling well - have you found out if it's a boy or girl yet???
marker on Millie, marker on. We had a time yesterday, didn't we? Thanks for letting us invade....we really do like hanging out with you because you are so cool.
Good to catch up with your family! Looks like life is fun & crazy all mixed in together. That's awesome - love you guys and are excited for the new addition!
Yeah for the update! I love all the pics! Can't wait for those potty training days when your kid comes to tell you they pooped on the floor, awesome! I love that kids asked Max why he wants to be a nerd when he grows up, classic! Made me laugh!
Love all the pictures and all the fun things that make up life. The permenant marker was the best. I bet every mother has a good permenant marker story. I know I have a few.
10 comments:
What an update! It's great to see what you guys have been up to. I especially like the pics of you shooting guns. The first time I shot a gun was when Jared and I were dating and we visited Parma. Good ol' Parma! Hope you're feeling well - have you found out if it's a boy or girl yet???
Awesome post! I miss chatting with you!
Great update. Gotta love the "poop on the floor." So glad those potty training days are over. Looks like all is well at the Bakes.
marker on Millie, marker on. We had a time yesterday, didn't we? Thanks for letting us invade....we really do like hanging out with you because you are so cool.
Whoa baby..
Now that was some serious blogging!
You must have been sitting for HOURS posting all those pics. Bet you could use some Tucks right about now.
If Meg comes out this summer and we don't hang out, I may have to long board down Dead Man's WITHOUT a helmet. Okay? Don't forget.
That is downright awesome. How you pulled off that post I will never know.
p.s. you look adorable. Good luck with this last little bit.
Good to catch up with your family! Looks like life is fun & crazy all mixed in together. That's awesome - love you guys and are excited for the new addition!
Wow! You've been so busy! You should feel like a rock star.
Yeah for the update! I love all the pics! Can't wait for those potty training days when your kid comes to tell you they pooped on the floor, awesome! I love that kids asked Max why he wants to be a nerd when he grows up, classic! Made me laugh!
Love all the pictures and all the fun things that make up life. The permenant marker was the best. I bet every mother has a good permenant marker story. I know I have a few.
Post a Comment