Saturday, May 30, 2009

Two, seriously

Well it is bound to happen. The peeps keep getting bigger and older all of the time. My wee gal is no exception. April 18th Mills officially turned 2 years old. It is so bitter sweet to watch her grow up. She is as smart and sassy as they get and I can't seem to get enough of her. She talks a blue streak, loves the great out of doors and really does get better every second. Who knew the joy that a little gal could bring to our lives. We can't wait to see what kind of big sister she is.






3 comments:

DebLawson said...

wow!! she is one darling girl, that's for sure!
It's going to be fun when baby sister arrives!!

Tami said...

Happy Birthday Millie!

Emily said...

I wish we could have come to her party! She is a doll, and I'm sure will be a fabulous big sister!