Yesterday my baby sister had a birthday. Now for all of you that don't know this gal, I am sorry. She is amazing. She is funny, smart, sassy, creative, caring, and about every good adjective that you can think of. She has been my hero for so many years that sometimes I feel like the birth order got messed up. She is seriously my favorite sister in all of the Universe. I love her! For reals. Meg, thank-you for being the kind of person you are. Here is a song for you.
"Did you ever know that you're my hero? Everything I would like to be. I can fly higher than an eagle....Cuz you are the wind beneath my wings. "
No seriously
There is no friend like a sister
In calm or stormy weather;
To cheer one on the tedious way,
To fetch one if one goes astray,
To lift one if one totters down,
To strengthen whilst one stands. Christina Rosetti-
Goblin Market
That is her in all of her wedding glory, plus me and our baby brother.
1 comment:
thank you darling. you are the best sister anyone could ever want. i wish i could see you all day every day. i love you bff. thanks for the birthday kissing up.
Post a Comment