Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sigourney Weaver has nothing on me

So hello. Yes I am still pregnant. Yes I still suck at it. Yes I am about as big as Jabba the Hut and feeling super sexy and comfortable and glorious. Truth is people this is about what it looks like at this point.,....
SUPER! Cankles. Cellulite where no cellulite has gone before. Stringy hair. Outie belly button. Some fun new stretchmarks. Somebody's chest that I have never met. In a word HOT!
Alas if I get any bigger I fear this will happen.This baby will just deliver itself Aliens style. I am pretty sure this gal won't have acid for blood and the need to kill everything in sight. But who knows.

P.S. I really am ready to have this girl out of my womb and into my lovin' arms. I am just at that paranoid place. I need to see her and count her fingers and toes and kiss her soft pink head and introduce her to all of her peeps. Hurry Eleanor! Do it for mommy!

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Marnae, so sorry I haven't called yet. How bout lunch on Friday?

Maria said...

Hang in there! Big is beautiful - especially when you're prego. :)

The Despain Gang said...

You make me laugh when it should be the other way around. I hope she comes too. We can't wait to see pics of her!

The Kays said...

Hang in there not much longer!!!! love the pics.

Jared & Larisa said...

When's the due date? Is her name really Eleanor? Hope to see you guys next week :) PS. You can do it!

Lori Muir said...

Whoo hooo! Not long left. We are ready to meet her and kiss her head, too. PS. That chest? hot to be sure. funny.

Bake Party of 6 said...

Marnae...I love ya, hang in there!!!