Seeing as how tomorrow I will no longer be prego and I need to document the birth of my newest I decided to clean up my camera. So, once again, I am producing a random catch-up post, of joy. Enjoy-hee hee.
Memorial Day was spent with the Eggleston's and K. Bakes....super dee duper fun+ice cream cones = the following picsEmily and Amelie
Henry
Sassy-face Larue
A day of fishing which included, but was not limited to, 143 times Dave had to replace bait on the boys poles, an old fisherman who befriended us and talked non-stop the whole time we were there, Millie throwing a fit because she wanted to hold a baby fish, not a single fish caught.
Better use of an Elefun net
Father's day for the best father/fisherman/friend around
Band-aids=her favorite accesory
2-Wheeler Master, took him five minutes and he was quoted as saying,"This is the best day of my life!"
Just Sweet
Summer Daze
2 comments:
Such cuties, good luck and enjoy that new baby!
Love summer stuff! :)
Post a Comment