Sunday, July 5, 2009

I Give Thee Eleanor Jane Bake

I am stealing Marnae's blog to post the pics of the baby (since let's face it, more people visit Marnae's blog than mine).



Arrive at the hospital

Obligatory "dead man's foot" photo


There she is, Eleanor Jane Bake


Guess who got jealous immediately and had to have mommy hold her, even though mommy had just squeezed a human being out of her body.

Holding daddy's thumb

Mother and baby are doing great. More updates to come!

24 comments:

Jackson said...

she is bee-yoo-tee-ful. congrats on squeezing out such a cutie!

Tyler and Emily said...

gorgeous. gorgeous. gorgeous. can't wait to meet her. Otis will be happy to marry either gal. How soon is too soon to visit? I will give you a few days then call.

Cherie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cass said...

she is so sweet, I'm sure you're already in love. Can't wait to see her at book club. I'm glad all is well.

Michelle said...

Oh My Goodness!!! She is beautiful! Yeah! I have been thinking about you all day wondering how things were "progressing"! I am glad you have that sweet girl in your arms and out of your belly! Congrats to you guys! :-)

Anonymous said...

how great!! congrats!! so how big was she? we need stats on this babe!!

Goratrain and Ian-ator said...

What an adorable little baby. Love her already. I'm so excited for your family and the new addition.

Kaci said...

She is so precious! I am so glad that you finally had her and didn't have to give birth "alien style"! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Candace said...

Good ingredients = beautiful babies!

She is breathtaking.

Nicely done Marnae!

Congratulations Bake Family--
Can't wait to see more pics of her!

DebLawson said...

Oh, she is soooo yummy!!!! I was thinkin' of ya all day yesterday. Can't wait to hear the birth story and to hear the stats on Ellie!
Thanks for giving her Jane for her middle name in honor of Chloe Jane and myself, Debra Jane! :)

btw, can I borrow your maternity clothes?

Jared & Larisa said...

Hooray!! And I can't believe we were just chillin at your house the day before ... you are superwoman. Love you guys tons and we're so excited for you and Eleanor :)

Emily said...

Love the name! She is beautiful! I'm glad everything is okay, can't wait to see more pictures!

Bake Party of 6 said...

Congrats on the new addition ~ she is beautiful! Glad to hear your home and everyone is doing good. We love you guys :)

Maria said...

What a beautiful little girl. Congrats to both of you! Come show her off next time you visit.

The Kays said...

Congrats on a beautiful new little angel!

Melissa said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. And I love Eleanor...such a classic name. :)

The Despain Gang said...

Yay! I love the pics; she's so lovable!

Jana said...

How precious and beautiful she is. I love her name! Congrats.
I'm glad you finally looked prego as you were going to the hospital. :)

Monica said...

Oh Marnae.. what a beauty!!! Congratulations to your cute family!

McKenzie said...

oh Marn, she is perfect! Congrats! i can't wait to meet her.

Tami said...

Yeah! She is so sweet. Congratulations.

Anya said...

She is beutiful girl! Congradulations!!! Can hardly wait for mine to come.

cpcox99 said...

Congrats - she's beautiful! Are you going to be around this week? I want to come by and see the cutie pie (and you too!). Let me know!

Megan Andrea said...

YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO DO A BLOG A WEEK! LIAR FACE. ANYWAY, LOVE YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!