Monday, October 5, 2009

Holy banana I have birthed me 4 babies!

Alas, it has practically been forever since I did any blogging. What, you ask, have I been doing. Well, a lot. I could go into some shpeel about being a suck-tastic blogger, but we have heard it all before. Face it peeps catching up is what I do best, it is how I roll. So here I go, me at my best. It may take me forever but I am just going to jump in........................................
The First three days
We hung out at the hospital
The Stew-rats came to see the new bundle

Her sibs all fell in love at first sight


We decided to keep her and take her home

The back of her head is muey cute
Grandma loves her too

She does a lot of sleeping


Millie discovered she actually does like binkies.

No comments: